Call for Papers
Interested authors are kindly invited to submit a one-page abstract (in English) for the TAP 2017 conference. Contributions should address one of the main topics of the conference. The template that should be used for writing the abstract is available here. The abstract should be prepared to be uploaded in pdf format. The submission of abstracts by email (email@example.com) will be open until May 29, 2017. Please note that the Scientific Committee will take a decision on whether the paper is accepted or not. No further changes/reviews of the abstract will be requested. The authors will be notified for the acceptance of their abstracts until June 30, 2017. The deadline for the complete paper submission is scheduled for October 02, 2017. Any paper received after that date will not appear in the Proceedings.
Submission of accepted Papers
Authors will be informed until June 30, 2017 if the submitted abstract is accepted for either an oral presentation or for a poster. Both oral and poster presentations are requested to submit a paper following the authors' guidelines and using the paper template in MS Word format (Word-Template).
Send your paper as pdf file (size A4) and additionally in the original word processor format to . Include all figures, tables etc. in one file with a number of pages in the range of 5 – 15 pages in total (text, tables and figures). Please submit your full paper before October 02, 2017. Any paper received after that date will not appear in the Proceedings.
Please prepare your presentation in MS PowerPoint format and bring your file with you on a USB-stick Personal computers will not be used for presentations to avoid technical difficulties. Please provide your presentation as soon as possible but latest before your session starts. Assistants will help to upload your file to the presentation computer during a break before your session.
Posters shall be of size A0 (width: 841mm, height: 1189mm). Please note that your posters should be printed by yourself and should be brought to the conference by yourself.
All papers (oral and posters) will be published in electronic version on the TAP homepage after the conference.
The registration for the TAP Conference is now open.
For the registration process you will forwarded to the XING Events registration site.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the 22nd TAP Conference
- Memory Stick with all papers and posters (printed Version on request, cost: 20€)
- Final programme
- Welcome reception & conference dinner
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Certificate of attendance (if required)
General Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation fee: 10% until October 25, 2017.
- Cancellation fee: 50% between October 26 and November 3, 2017.
- In case of cancellation after November 3, 2017 or non-appearance, no reimbursement can be made.
- A substitute will be accepted anytime, please contact the
|Submission of Abstracts||29 May 2017|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||30 June 2017|
|Submission of Full Lengths Papers||02 October 2017|
|Submission of Final Revised Papers||16 October 2017|
|ERMES Meeting||14 November 2017|
|TAP2017 Conference||15-16 November 2017|
EMISIA Workshop 2017 (LINK)
|17 November 2017|
TAP Conference 2017
15-16 November 2017, Zürich, Switzerland
International Transport and Air Pollution Conferences have been held since 1986 in Graz (Austria), Zurich (Switzerland), Avignon, Reims, Toulouse and Lyon (France), Boulder (Colorado, USA) and Thessaloniki (Greece). After the 2016 conference in Lyon, this 22nd TAP conference will take place in Zurich (Switzerland) again. The aim of the symposium is to bring together scientists, international experts, users and policy makers to share and assess the current scientific knowledge of air pollution due to emissions from transport systems.
Empa, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology
Department for Mobility, Energy and Environment
Automotive Powertrain Technologies Laboratory
In collaboration with:Joint Research Centre
Directorate for Energy, Transport and Climate
Sustainable Transport Unit
- Jürgen Blassnegger - TU Graz
- Pierre Bonnel - JRC, European Commission
- Andreas Borgschulte - Empa
- Jens Borken-Kleefeld - IIASA
- Thomas Bütler - Empa
- Aurelie Charron - University of Grenoble-Alpes
- Panayotis Dimopoulos Eggenschwiler - Empa
- Asif Faiz - FA
- Laurent Gagnepain - Ademe
- Maria-Cristina Galassi - JRC, European Commission
- Stefan Hausberger - TU Graz
- Christoph Hüglin - Empa
- Mario Keller - MKConsulting
- Salah Khardi - IFSTTAR
- Christian Kurz - TU Graz
- Norbert Ligterink - TNO
- Nicolas Moussiopoulos - LHTEE/AUTH
- Maria Munoz Fernandez - Empa
- Leonidas Ntziachristos - LAT/AUTH
- Martin Rexeis - TU Graz
- Zissis Samaras - LAT/AUTH
- Sergio Sánchez - Clean Air Institute
- Ernesto Sanchez-Triana - Worldbank
- Ake Sjödin - IVL
- Robin Smit - DSITI and University of Queensland